WELCOME TO THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Not registered yet?
Please use the menu option "Register to submit" to register yourself to the abstract submission service. All further correspondence will then be mailed to the address specified within the form you will find there. Please remember that the presenter of an accepted abstract must be also registered to the meeting.
- Registered authors and reviewers:
Please use the proper menu option to manage your abstract(s) or reviews.
Abstract should be submitted within January 6, 2021.
When the abstract deadline has expired the Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts.
No. 8 best abstracts, selected by the reviewers among the best scored, will be selected for presentation as oral communication in plenary session.
EMN organizers offer no. 8 Travel Grants of € 500,00 each for clinical scientists of 40 years of age and below for best submitted abstracts. Only the presenting author is eligible.
Travel grants are awarded on the basis of scientific merit using the evaluation process of the Scientific Committee. Awardees are notified about the travel grant once their abstract has been evaluated. The grant is paid via bank transfer after the congress.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author within February 2, 2021.
The electronic form will be arranged as follows:
- TOPICS to be selected from the following list:
- Biology and preclinical
- Newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- Relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
- Special conditions
- TITLE: Abstract title written in uppercase;
- POSITION: Of the first author (eg. Medical Director, Associate Professor ...);
- AUTHORS: first author and then all the others (if any) in the order of contribution (last name and the first letter of the first name only, ...);
- AFFILIATIONS: insert the institutions of all authors. List them in the same order as the author list in the abstract, and separate them with a comma. In case of authors from the same institution, please insert that affiliation only once;
- CITY: insert the cities where the authors' institutions are located. List them in the same order as the author list in the abstract, and separate them with a comma. In case of institutions in the same city, please insert the name of that city only once;
- ABSTRACT TEXT: Max. 3500 characters spaces included. The system accepts accented characters, mathematical symbols and Greek characters but does not accept superscripts and subscripts. Superscripts and subscripts may be in parentheses or only in case of superscripts, preceded by characters ^. There are also software utilities that allow you to access a wider character set than those available on the keyboards. PopChar is one of them and allows you to also insert superscript and subscript characters in the input fields (Win and Mac versions are available);
- CURRICULUM VITAE: after the abstract saving, you will be immediately requested to upload the Curriculum Vitae of the first author. Please prepare the .PDF file before filling out the abstract form.;
- ATTACHED: Figures/tables are not mandatory. In any case, only one figure or table is allowed. Authors who wish to include one figure or table should first save the text of their abstract. Afterwards, from the detail page of the saved abstract, authors can access a form to attach one figure or one table only.