2nd EMN MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MARCH 3-6, 2021 IN A VIRTUAL FORMAT!
Submit your abstract and be part of this virtual experience!
WELCOME TO THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Not registered yet?
Please use the menu option "Register to submit" to register yourself to the abstract submission service. All further correspondence will then be mailed to the address specified within the form you will find there. Please remember that the presenter of an accepted abstract must be also registered to the meeting.
- Registered authors and reviewers:
Please use the proper menu option to manage your abstract(s) or reviews.
Abstract should be submitted within January 6, 2021.
When the abstract deadline has expired the Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts.
Due to the event postponement from 2020 to 2021, the selection of best abstracts will be done as follows:
- No. 8 abstract already selected as “best” for 2020 edition will be discussed during the live session;
- No. 8 abstracts will be selected among the new ones received for 2021 edition and discussed during the live session.
Abstracts selected as posters will be uploaded in the virtual platform.
All the abstracts will be published in the scientific journal HemaSphere.
EMN organizers offer congress free registration to no. 8 clinical scientists of 40 years of age and below for best submitted abstracts. Only the first author is eligible.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author within February 2, 2021.
The electronic form will be arranged as follows:
- TOPICS to be selected from the following list:
- Biology and preclinical
- Newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- Relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
- Special conditions
- TITLE: Abstract title written in uppercase;
- POSITION: Of the first author (eg. Medical Director, Associate Professor ...);
- AUTHORS: first author and then all the others (if any) in the order of contribution (last name and the first letter of the first name only, ...);
- AFFILIATIONS: insert the institutions of all authors. List them in the same order as the author list in the abstract, and separate them with a comma. In case of authors from the same institution, please insert that affiliation only once;
- CITY: insert the cities where the authors' institutions are located. List them in the same order as the author list in the abstract, and separate them with a comma. In case of institutions in the same city, please insert the name of that city only once;
- ABSTRACT TEXT: Max. 3500 characters spaces included. The system accepts accented characters, mathematical symbols and Greek characters but does not accept superscripts and subscripts. Superscripts and subscripts may be in parentheses or only in case of superscripts, preceded by characters ^. There are also software utilities that allow you to access a wider character set than those available on the keyboards. PopChar is one of them and allows you to also insert superscript and subscript characters in the input fields (Win and Mac versions are available);
- CURRICULUM VITAE: after the abstract saving, you will be immediately requested to upload the Curriculum Vitae of the first author. Please prepare the .PDF file before filling out the abstract form.;
- ATTACHED: Figures/tables are not mandatory. In any case, only one figure or table is allowed. Authors who wish to include one figure or table should first save the text of their abstract. Afterwards, from the detail page of the saved abstract, authors can access a form to attach one figure or one table only.